From radmind wiki
Various ideas/scripts for radminding clients should be placed here.
- Ability to handle radmind sessions through dyld caching and chrooting, but smart enough not to use this if it's not necessary
- Ability to radmind both . and / paths.
- Ability to negotiate SSL/TLS and fallback (have multiple host settings in the preferences)
- Option to specify SSL level on a per-session basis to override the preferences
- Ability to load all radmind-related launchd items after session completes
- Ability to run any administrator-defined post/preapply scripts
- Ability to check for SSH/console users, and act in an administrator-defined manner
- Ability to use administrator-defined logging mechanism, in addition to syslog-based logging for troubleshooting/debugging
- Ability to run an administrator-defined notification script with the success or failure of a session
- Option to radmind specific paths within a filesystem
- Option to radmind an alternate filesystem (ie /Volumes/MyBrokenComputerMountedInTargetDiskMode)
- Option to format output for iHook
- Option to use checksums or not with fsdiff